Make a secure donation through PayPal here:
Your gift of:
- $1,000 funds a field trip to the theater for a class of students;
- $400 provides a BWCA Adventures scholarship for a middle school student;
- $350 funds a Chicago College Tour Scholarship for a high school student;
- $175 funds a year of in-class programming for one student;
- $50 funds an in-state college tour, or brings a family of four to the theater, and;
- $25 funds materials for an in-class workshop with students.
Click here for more giving options.
We help students
Dream, Plan, Succeed.
By providing activities that help kids develop
Life-skills, support, confidence.
So they are more successful and engaged during school and more prepared for life after graduation.
We have a comprehensive and proven curriculum delivered each month in each student's English classroom, that provides time, space and support for students to think about themselves, what they want out of life, who they hope to be and how they are going to get there.
We invite students and families to see professional theater at no cost to them each month, thanks to the generosity of our Twin Cities theater partners, and we provide opportunities for students to work with professional artists and perform at their schools.
We bring high school students to nearly 40 campuses in and out of state each year, and provide them with workshops, resources and one-on-one support to help them choose the right fit for their post-secondary plans.
Each summer, we take middle school students on an immersive, seven day adventure in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, where they have opportunities to gain new skills, experience, and support. They come home transformed.
Dreams to Action for
For over 20 years, Project SUCCESS has been helping young people dream about their futures, and take action. This video tells our story and the stories of those whose lives have been changed by Project SUCCESS.