In-class activities guide experiential learning for students in grades 6-12.
Since 1994, Project Success has delivered innovative experiential learning to help students in grades 6-12 connect to their post-secondary goals.
We teach our curriculum through monthly workshops
Our curriculum is delivered in workshops conducted monthly in English/Language Arts classes and through programs and activities outside of class, all led by trained professionals who work with students as they move through grades, developing supportive relationships with the students, their families and teachers along the way.
Project Success’ method has been tested and proven to work.
Research shows that it’s not just academics that are important for success
The Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) has shown through national studies that evidence-based Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) competencies are critically important for the long-term success of all students in today’s economy, and equally important to academic competencies. Studies throughout multiple industries, including the Google’s Project Aristotle, further verify the importance of social emotional competencies.
Project Success focuses on these skills
PS’ goals for students are centered around these precise SEL domains, with clear objectives built into our published curriculum over the seven-year continuum a student participates in PS.
* “Foundations for Young Adult Success: A Developmental Framework,” The University of Chicago Consortium on Chicago School Research
Example High School Curriculum Objectives
- What are my priorities and how do they influence my decisions?
- Who, what and where are the resources that can help with my future plans?
- What is my plan for the future?
Example Middle School Curriculum Objectives
- What support do I need, and what support can I give others?
- How does my identity inform my goals?
- How do my strengths make me a good leader?
Want to learn more about what PS offers your school?