For 30 years, Project Success has helped students connect to their purpose through a proven method of experiential learning called DIG – Dream. Ignite. Grow. Our programs have been proven effective in helping, students Dream Big, Ignite Possibilities and Grow Exponentially into inspired individuals ready for success. Currently, we work with every 6-12th grade student in the Minneapolis Public School District.
The four components of our program are Workshops, Arts, Expeditions, and Institute.
In-class activities guide cumulative development, gaining tools, purpose, and confidence. Each month, a Project Success facilitator guides experiential programming that complements students’ academic work.
Theater experiences create a springboard for discussion, inviting risk-taking and possibility. Professional theater performances, middle school musicals, residencies, and more.
Adventures expose diverse opportunities to colleges, nature settings and international cities. Outdoor adventures, global experiences, local to national college and career tours, and more.
Certificates and programs build critical life and career skills that enrich one’s independence. Offerings have included programming in coding, bike tech, money management, cooking, baking, performing arts, and more.
Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility:
In all Project Success programming we work diligently to break down barriers to access for students through:
- Free Programs: The majority of our programs are offered free of cost. Programs with costs associated offer scholarship opportunities, ensuring no student is turned away due to cost.
- Transportation: We provide access to transportation to and from our programming for those who need it, thanks to an incredible team of volunteer drivers, contractors, and PS staff.
- Staffing: Project Success Facilitators attend Expeditions with students, integrating PS curriculum throughout the experience and being a welcoming, familiar face for students.
- Individualized Curriculum: Our staff build curriculum that is tailored to each individual student, mindful of their abilities, spoken languages, and more.
- Childcare: For Theater Experiences, we help to ensure families can attend evening and weekend performances by providing childcare to those who are too young to attend a particular show.
Commitment to Student Safety and Support:
Project Success abides by the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people and is committed to safeguarding practice that reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance, and complies with best practice requirements. We recognize the welfare of children and young people is paramount in all the work we do and in all the decisions we make.
Read our full Student Safety and Support policy here.