- Find a Program
- School Info
- Livestream: Chim Lạc (Lost Bird)
- Livestream – Dastak: I Wish You Me
- Livestream: Twelve Dancing Princesses
- Livestream Film: Microplastic Madness
- Cirque du Soleil 60-minute special – Alegría, Kooza, KÀ
- CONTRA-TIEMPO: joyUS justUS
- Kevin Kling: Greatest Hits and Juicy Bits
- Online Arts (High School) – Twilight: Los Angeles
- Online Arts: American Sign Language (ASL) Theater
- Online Arts: Dance and Motion
- Online Arts: Black Violin
- Online Arts: SXSW Shorts – for High School students
- TTT Let's Sing!
- Sofía Viola: Music Is Medicine
- Online Arts: Into the Woods
- TOU SAIK LEE: Solidarity Process
- Theater Partners
College and Career Tours
- Admission Chats
- College Connect & College Success Workshops
College Conversations Podcast
- Episode 1: Decision Making
- Episode 2: First-Generation Scholars
- Episode 3: Self Advocacy
- Episode 4: Community and Campus Support
- Episode 5: Financial Aid
- Episode 6: Which College Type Is For Me?
- Episode 7: STEM College & Career Exploration
- Episode 8: Business Degrees; Myths & Advice
- Episode 9: Being a College Athlete
- Episode 10: Pathways after High School, Part 1
- Episode 11: Pathways after High School, Part 2
- Episode 12: Pathways after High School, Part 3
- Episode 13: Why Choose an HBCU?
- Episode 14: Undocumented Students and College; Myths & Advice
- Episode 15: What is Summer Melt and How Do You Keep Cool?
- Other Community College and Career Resources
- Global Experiences
- Anwatin Musical
- Marcy Musical
- Sanford Musical
- And So I Did
- Outdoor Adventures
- Student Resources
- George Floyd: A Message to our Students and Families
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Program Components
- Adrienne Diercks
- Alana McQuirter
- Amy Stubblefield Barthel
- Andy Lupinek
- Anne Skold
- April Foster
- Caitlin DeVos
- Chase Coley
- Chloë Cardinal
- Christopher Vang
- Emily Heagle
- Emily Vang
- Hana Sato
- James Rone
- Jazz Castañeda
- Jenny Batten
- Kathleen Herding
- Katie Langemo
- Ken Story
- Khary Jackson
- Kiah Christenson
- Kosey Mitchell
- Kyle Munshower
- Laura Garcia
- Linnea Fahnestock
- Liz Bedard Halberg
- Marc Bromaghim-Oropeza
- Marta Fraboni
- Matt Dreier
- Micael Bogar
- Micah Peterson-Brandt
- Rachel Linnemann
- Rose Yackley
- Roshni Desai
- Ryan Weldon
- Sam Kokkinos
- Savannah Bustillo
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
There are many ways you can donate to Project Success that allow you to help more students connect with their futures, while also matching your unique financial situation.
OUTRIGHT GIFT: Gifts of cash or multi-year pledges to be paid over three to five years:
- Make a campaign gift online today using your credit card.
- Mail a donation check payable to Project Success at One Groveland Terrace, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55403. For your convenience, you may print out a gift form to help us understand the details of your gift.
GRANTS FROM DONOR ADVISED FUNDS: Single or multiple distributions from your Donor Advised Fund.
GIFTS OF STOCK/SECURITIES: Gifts of publicly traded stock or securities offer significant tax benefits—especially when the donor has a low basis. Donors can avoid capital gains tax and receive a charitable income tax deduction for the current fair market value of the stock – up to 30 percent of adjusted gross income that can be carried forward for up to five years.
IRA DISTRIBUTION: If you are at least 70½ years old, you can ask your IRA administrator to make a qualified charitable distribution (QCD) from your traditional or Roth IRA directly to Project Success, which has some unique benefits:
- You can give up to $100,000 per year without including the distribution in your gross income. Married couples may be able to give up to $200,000.
- Amounts given count toward your annual required minimum distribution.
PLANNED GIFTS: Several Project Success contributors have made their gift partially by including the organization in their will, beneficiary designations or other estate-planning techniques. Many planned giving vehicles offer benefits, including tax savings and income for life.
Project Success is a 501 (c) (3) organization under the Internal Revenue Service Code. All contributions are fully tax-deductible.
To discuss gift options in more detail, please contact Emily Heagle, Senior Director of Advancement at 612.874.0776 or email@example.com.
Support our Ongoing Programming
Maintaining annual support during our program expansion is also critical to our success. Make an annual gift to Project Success.