- Find a Program
- School Info
- Livestream: Animal Wisdom
- Livestream: Squonk Opera in Hand to Hand
- Livestream: Chim Lạc (Lost Bird)
- Livestream – Dastak: I Wish You Me
- Cirque du Soleil 60-minute special – Alegría, Kooza, KÀ
- CONTRA-TIEMPO: joyUS justUS
- Kevin Kling: Greatest Hits and Juicy Bits
- Online Arts (High School) – Twilight: Los Angeles
- Online Arts: American Sign Language (ASL) Theater
- Online Arts: Dance and Motion
- Online Arts: Black Violin
- Online Arts: SXSW Shorts – for High School students
- TTT Let's Sing!
- Sofía Viola: Music Is Medicine
- Online Arts: Into the Woods
- TOU SAIK LEE: Solidarity Process
- Theater Partners
College and Career Tours
- Admission Chats
- College Connect & College Success Workshops
College Conversations Podcast
- Episode 1: Decision Making
- Episode 2: First-Generation Scholars
- Episode 3: Self Advocacy
- Episode 4: Community and Campus Support
- Episode 5: Financial Aid
- Episode 6: Which College Type Is For Me?
- Episode 7: STEM College & Career Exploration
- Episode 8: Business Degrees; Myths & Advice
- Episode 9: Being a College Athlete
- Episode 10: Pathways after High School, Part 1
- Episode 11: Pathways after High School, Part 2
- Episode 12: Pathways after High School, Part 3
- Episode 13: Why Choose an HBCU?
- Episode 14: Undocumented Students and College; Myths & Advice
- Episode 15: What is Summer Melt and How Do You Keep Cool?
- Episode 16: Connecting to Your Purpose
- Other Community College and Career Resources
- Global Experiences
- Anwatin Musical
- Marcy Musical
- Sanford Musical
- And So I Did
- Outdoor Adventures
- Student Resources
- George Floyd: A Message to our Students and Families
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Program Components
- Adrienne Diercks
- Alana McQuirter
- Amy Stubblefield Barthel
- Andy Lupinek
- Anne Skold
- April Foster
- Caitlin DeVos
- Chase Coley
- Chloë Cardinal
- Christopher Vang
- Emily Heagle
- Emily Vang
- Hana Sato
- James Rone
- Jazz Castañeda
- Jenny Batten
- Katie Langemo
- Ken Story
- Khary Jackson
- Kiah Christenson
- Kosey Mitchell
- Kyle Munshower
- Laura Garcia
- Linnea Fahnestock
- Liz Bedard Halberg
- Marc Bromaghim-Oropeza
- Marta Fraboni
- Matt Dreier
- Micael Bogar
- Micah Peterson-Brandt
- Rachel Linnemann
- Rose Yackley
- Roshni Desai
- Ryan Weldon
- Sam Kokkinos
- Savannah Bustillo
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
What does it feel like to follow your dreams and passion? What are things to think about as you plan for the future? What are questions you can ask yourself to connect to your purpose?
Join Kyle & Kiah as they hear from MPS students grade 6-12, alumni of MPS high schools, and community leaders on what it looks like to connect to your purpose and dream big for your future!
Eliza, Anwatin Middle School, Grade 6 – Thomas, Sanford Middle School, Grade 7 – Tasia, Olson Middle School, Grade 8 – Kyla, South High School, Grade 9 – Simon, Washburn High School, Grade 10 – Maya, Southwest High School, Grade 11 – Shruti, Edison High School, Grade 12 –Dijon McCain, alumni of Patrick Henry, Radio/Television Personality, Journalist, Emcee, Podcaster – Fred Edwards, alumni of Washburn High School, Graduate Assistant at NDSU, Public Speaker – Eleshaday Girma, alumni of South High School, third-year student at St. Cloud State University studying Public Health – Lewis McCaleb/Lewiee Blaze, Artist, Activist, and Entrepreneur, Founder of N4 – Dr. Padmini Udupa, Principal of Longfellow High School – Adrienne Diercks, Founder and Executive Director of Project Success.
Resources for this Episode
- Hear from Frederick Edwards, public Speaker.
- Dijon McCain recommends the following to explore: The T. Howard Foundation who are dedicated to increasing diversity in the media industry, the IRTS program that provides opportunities to build the next generation of media leaders, and checking out the National Student Exchange program for studying abroad.
- Learn more about Dr. Udupa’s school, Longfellow High School, a community school for pregnant and parenting students and their children.
- Explore some of the colleges and universities of our guest speakers: St. Cloud State University, North Dakota State University, and University of Minnesota.
- Hear from Lewis McCaleb/Lewiee Blaze on the N4 Collective by clicking the audio file below, then view the N4 Collective Facebook page. View MPR’s Call to Mind: Black Youth Resilience in Minnesota, where Lewis McCaleb is a guest speaker.
Next Steps for this Episode
In this video clip, Micah, Project Success Facilitator, explores some of the ways you can connect to your purpose.