- Find a Program
- School Info
- Theater Experiences
College and Career Tours
- College Tours
- Admission Chats
- College Connect & College Success Workshops
College Conversations Podcast
- Episode 1: Decision Making
- Episode 2: First-Generation Scholars
- Episode 3: Self Advocacy
- Episode 4: Community and Campus Support
- Episode 5: Financial Aid
- Episode 6: Which College Type Is For Me?
- Episode 7: STEM College & Career Exploration
- Episode 8: Business Degrees; Myths & Advice
- Episode 9: Being a College Athlete
- Episode 10: Pathways after High School, Part 1
- Episode 11: Pathways after High School, Part 2
- Episode 12: Pathways after High School, Part 3
- Episode 13: Why Choose an HBCU?
- Episode 14: Undocumented Students and College; Myths & Advice
- Episode 15: What is Summer Melt and How Do You Keep Cool?
- Episode 16: Connecting to Your Purpose
- Other Community College and Career Resources
- Global Experiences
- PS Institute
- Anwatin Musical
- Marcy Musical
- Sanford Musical
- Northeast Musical
- And So I Did
- Outdoor Adventures
- Student Resources
- George Floyd: A Message to our Students and Families
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Program Components
- Adrienne Diercks
- Alana McQuirter
- Andy Lupinek
- Anne Skold
- April Foster
- Caitlin DeVos
- Chase Coley
- Christopher Vang
- Emily Heagle
- Emily Vang
- James Rone
- Jazz Castañeda
- Jenny Batten
- Katie Langemo
- Ken Story
- Khary Jackson
- Kosey Mitchell
- Kyle Munshower
- Laura Garcia
- Linnea Fahnestock
- Liz Bedard Halberg
- Marc Bromaghim-Oropeza
- Marta Fraboni
- Matt Dreier
- Matt Kriske
- Micael Bogar
- Micah Peterson-Brandt
- Rachel Linnemann
- Roshni Desai
- Ryan Weldon
- Savannah Bustillo
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
Micah is originally from Overland Park, Kansas (a suburb of Kansas City) and after studying theater in high school, he graduated from Coe College with a B.A. in theater. After spending a year in Atlanta as a summer camp director, he moved to the Twin Cities. For three years he worked for Minneapolis Public Schools as a Special Education Assistant in the Early Childhood Special Education department. Micah has taken several classes at the Brave New Workshop, and enjoys improv, writing and acting in sketch comedy. Micah was very excited to discover Project Success and to join an organization that combines his two biggest passions: theater and youth.
Jason Isbell, They Might Be Giants, Lupe Fiasco, James Taylor
If you had to pick a theme song that would play every time you entered the room, what would it be?
Back in Black- AC/DC
A Prayer for Owen Meanie by John Irving, The House of Spirits by Isabell Allende
Heavyweights, Bad Boys II, The Dark Knight
Pineapple Fried Rice, Sushi, Hawaiian Pizza
“Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don’t be afraid.” Fredrik Buechner
Favorite subjects in school:
Favorite theater experience:
Being able to perform in Arsenic and Old Lace when I was a senior in high school. Getting to make people laugh has always been something that brings me immense joy.
Your ultimate vacation destination:
Thailand. Or anywhere my family is.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Flight or regeneration. I would accept any superpower. I’m not picky.
The most influential person in your life/favorite teacher or mentor:
Cathy Wood. She was my high school theater and forensics teacher, and she really showed me that it was ok to be myself, as goofy as that might be.
What you wanted to be when you grew up:
I wanted to be a baseball player and then gain a ton of weight and be a mall Santa in the off season.