- Find a Program
- School Info
- Theater Experiences
College and Career Tours
- College Tours
- Admission Chats
- College Connect & College Success Workshops
College Conversations Podcast
- Episode 1: Decision Making
- Episode 2: First-Generation Scholars
- Episode 3: Self Advocacy
- Episode 4: Community and Campus Support
- Episode 5: Financial Aid
- Episode 6: Which College Type Is For Me?
- Episode 7: STEM College & Career Exploration
- Episode 8: Business Degrees; Myths & Advice
- Episode 9: Being a College Athlete
- Episode 10: Pathways after High School, Part 1
- Episode 11: Pathways after High School, Part 2
- Episode 12: Pathways after High School, Part 3
- Episode 13: Why Choose an HBCU?
- Episode 14: Undocumented Students and College; Myths & Advice
- Episode 15: What is Summer Melt and How Do You Keep Cool?
- Episode 16: Connecting to Your Purpose
- Other Community College and Career Resources
- Global Experiences
- PS Institute
- Anwatin Musical
- Marcy Musical
- Sanford Musical
- Northeast Musical
- And So I Did
- Outdoor Adventures
- Student Resources
- George Floyd: A Message to our Students and Families
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Program Components
- Adrienne Diercks
- Alana McQuirter
- Andy Lupinek
- Anne Skold
- April Foster
- Caitlin DeVos
- Chase Coley
- Christopher Vang
- Emily Heagle
- Emily Vang
- James Rone
- Jazz Castañeda
- Jenny Batten
- Katie Langemo
- Ken Story
- Khary Jackson
- Kosey Mitchell
- Kyle Munshower
- Laura Garcia
- Linnea Fahnestock
- Liz Bedard Halberg
- Marc Bromaghim-Oropeza
- Marta Fraboni
- Matt Dreier
- Matt Kriske
- Micael Bogar
- Micah Peterson-Brandt
- Rachel Linnemann
- Roshni Desai
- Ryan Weldon
- Savannah Bustillo
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
Marc graduated from the University of Minnesota with a B.A. in Political Science and a minor in Cultural Studies and Comparative Literature. After experiencing Project Success in his Middle and High Schools, Marc stayed involved during college by volunteering with their middle school musicals and BWCA experiences and joined the staff in 2012. He is passionate about youth performance, and created an annual talent night at St. Joan of Arc, which benefits youth homelessness outreach organizations. He also performs in musical groups throughout the Twin Cities and is excited to continue this new phase of his life with an organization that helped him be who he is today.
OutKast, Johnny Cash, Mr. Hudson, Childish Gambino, Coldplay, Kanye West, Why?, Justin Timberlake, Beck
If you had to pick a theme song that would play every time you entered the room, what would it be?
Who Gon’ Stop Me by Jay-Z & Kanye West …that, or Daybreak by Michael Haggins
Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. I also recently enjoyed Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Labyrinth, Hamlet 2, The Great Mouse Detective, Clue
Fat Lorenzo’s Penne Alfredo or Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup.
“Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.” – Samuel Butler
Favorite subjects in school:
Probably Band Class. I also was on Newspaper, and really enjoyed my time on the South High Southerner.
Favorite theater experience:
Seeing Avenue Q live on Broadway
Favorite Project SUCCESS workshop:
Survivor. A well done Survivor workshop beats out any other hands down.
Your ultimate vacation destination:
Iceland. They have geysers and hot springs and puffins! I love puffins.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Regenerative healing, like Wolverine. That would be so cool.
The most influential person in your life/favorite teacher or mentor:
Brian FitzGerald, my AP US History Teacher and Doug Berglund, my Government Teacher
What you wanted to be when you grew up:
A pterodactyl. Seriously, I wanted to be a pterodactyl.