For nearly 30 years, Project Success has helped students dig deep into discovering their potential. Our programs have been proven effective in helping, students dream big, ignite possibilities and grow into inspired individuals ready for success. We serve every 6-12th grade student in the Minneapolis Public School District each year.
As with all Project Success programming, we work diligently to break down barriers to access for students through:
- Free Programs: The majority of our programs are offered free of cost. Programs with costs associated offer scholarship opportunities, ensuring no student is turned away due to cost.
- Transportation: Project Success provides access to transportation to and from our programming for those who need it, thanks to an incredible force of volunteer drivers and contractors.
- Staffing: Project Success facilitators attend expeditions with students, providing PS curriculum throughout the experience and being a welcoming, familiar face for students.
- Individualized Curriculum: Our staff build a curriculum that is tailored to each individual student, mindful of their abilities, spoken languages and more.
- Childcare: For Theater Experiences, we help to ensure families can attend evening and weekend performances by providing childcare to those who are too young to attend a particular show.