- Find a Program
- School Info
- Theater Experiences
College and Career Tours
- College Tours
- Admission Chats
- College Connect & College Success Workshops
College Conversations Podcast
- Episode 1: Decision Making
- Episode 2: First-Generation Scholars
- Episode 3: Self Advocacy
- Episode 4: Community and Campus Support
- Episode 5: Financial Aid
- Episode 6: Which College Type Is For Me?
- Episode 7: STEM College & Career Exploration
- Episode 8: Business Degrees; Myths & Advice
- Episode 9: Being a College Athlete
- Episode 10: Pathways after High School, Part 1
- Episode 11: Pathways after High School, Part 2
- Episode 12: Pathways after High School, Part 3
- Episode 13: Why Choose an HBCU?
- Episode 14: Undocumented Students and College; Myths & Advice
- Episode 15: What is Summer Melt and How Do You Keep Cool?
- Episode 16: Connecting to Your Purpose
- Episode 17: Essay Writing; Tips and Tricks
- Other Community College and Career Resources
- Global Experiences
- PS Institute
- Anwatin Musical
- Marcy Musical
- Sanford Musical
- Northeast Musical
- And So I Did
- Outdoor Adventures
- Student Resources
- George Floyd: A Message to our Students and Families
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Program Components
- Adrienne Diercks
- Ah Lor
- Alana McQuirter
- Andy Lupinek
- Anne Skold
- April Foster
- Caitlin DeVos
- Chase Coley
- Chelsea Keene
- Christopher Vang
- Emily Heagle
- Emily Vang
- James Rone
- Jazz Castañeda
- Jenny Batten
- Katie Langemo
- Ken Story
- Khary Jackson
- Kosey Mitchell
- Kyle Munshower
- Laura Garcia
- Linnea Fahnestock
- Liz Bedard Halberg
- Marc Bromaghim-Oropeza
- Marta Fraboni
- Matt Dreier
- Matt Kriske
- Micael Bogar
- Micah Peterson-Brandt
- Olivia Soholt
- Rachel Linnemann
- Roshni Desai
- Ryan Weldon
- Savannah Bustillo
- Taliah Howze El
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
The mission, vision and values that guide Project Success staff, volunteers, board, and partners.
Project Success motivates and inspires young people to dream about the future, helps them take steps to get there and gives them the tools they need to achieve their goals.
Every child entering middle school will graduate high school with a plan for their future and have the skills and confidence that will take them through the rest of their lives.
1. Kids First!
Our work is led by a passion for young people. We are here first and foremost because we believe in young people and the power they have to create successful happy lives. The principle of “Kids First” guides decisions and programming.
2. A Non-Judgmental Environment
We meet every person and situation with openness and acceptance. Project Success operates in a fair and balanced system that offers all students an equal playing field – an environment that is conducive to their growth and to taking the necessary steps toward achieving their dreams.
3. Love is the Key
We maintain a positive outlook, and remind ourselves to always come from a place of love. We recognize that a patient and loving response to any situation is always the best answer.
4. Clear and Open Communication
We are committed to maintaining an open, honest, and ongoing communication with all who are involved with Project Success. This includes co-workers, students, school staff, parents, families, theater partners, our supporters, and general members of the community.
5. Dependability, Reliability, and Trust
We are committed to always being dependable, reliable, and trustworthy in order to create a healthy environment in the workplace, schools, theaters, and community.
6. Willingness to Grow and Change
We value ongoing personal and organizational learning and growing through self-assessment, creative thinking, and problem solving to better serve our mission.
7. Develop Healthy Relationships
Through teamwork and the constant application of our values, we will develop and maintain healthy relationships with students and families, school and theater staff, co-workers, and people in the community.
8. Sustain Excellence
We are committed to excellence in every area of our organization. By constantly adhering to these core values, we will sustain an inspiring, effective and high quality program.