“We are all in this together. Every member of this community is interconnected. All children need someone(s) to CARE about them, to really SEE them, to sincerely LISTEN to them.
That is what Project Success does every single day for 16,000 individual kids. AND Project Success has been doing so for over 25 years. It is important work. This is why we give.”
Karla Ekdahl and Peter Hutchinson,
PS board member & spouse
Project Success inspires students to:
- Dream Big: Giving them permission to think boundlessly, learning to trust others and most importantly themselves.
- Ignite Possibility: Exploring experiences that teach the value of both successes and failures and what can be learned from them.
- Grow Exponentially: Equipping students with the tools to establish their own personal vision for the future.
“Project Success works. We see statistically significant positive gains in on-time graduation rates, attendance, and most importantly grade point average, which is the greatest predictor of future success.”
Eric Moore, Chief of Academics and Accountability, Research and Equity, Minneapolis Public Schools
As a result, more students are increasing and strengthening their:
- academic achievement and engagement
- goal-setting and planning skills
- awareness of the possibilities
- supportive networks
- social and emotional skills
With nearly 30 years of sustaining data – including increased graduation rates, GPAs, and all-around academic performance for 100,000 students and counting – Project Success is advancing self-fulfilling futures for students.
Because what students discover in themselves is magnified in the world.
More than 90% of Project Success’ annual budget is funded by private, charitable contributions; more than a third of that comes from individuals.
Generous support from more than 500 individuals annually makes a big difference in our ability to carry out our mission. Your gift will help Project Success sustain and grow the great work we do with young people and their families, help us add more schools and change more lives. It is a sound investment with tremendous return on the quality of our community for years to come.