“We are all in this together. Every member of this community is interconnected. All children need someone(s) to CARE about them, to really SEE them, to sincerely LISTEN to them.
That is what Project Success does every single day for 16,000 individual kids. AND Project Success has been doing so for over 25 years. It is important work. This is why we give.”
Karla Ekdahl and Peter Hutchinson,
PS board member & spouse
Project Success inspires students to:
- Dream Big: Giving them permission to think boundlessly, learning to trust others and most importantly themselves.
- Ignite Possibility: Exploring experiences that teach the value of both successes and failures and what can be learned from them.
- Grow Exponentially: Equipping students with the tools to establish their own personal vision for the future.
“Project Success works. We see statistically significant positive gains in on-time graduation rates, attendance, and most importantly grade point average, which is the greatest predictor of future success.”
Eric Moore, Chief of Academics and Accountability, Research and Equity, Minneapolis Public Schools
As a result, more students are increasing and strengthening their:
- academic achievement and engagement
- goal-setting and planning skills
- awareness of the possibilities
- supportive networks
- social and emotional skills
With nearly 30 years of sustaining data – including increased graduation rates, GPAs, and all-around academic performance for 100,000 students and counting – Project Success is advancing self-fulfilling futures for students.
Because what students discover in themselves is magnified in the world.