Our Activities 2015-16
- 3,500 WORKSHOPS for 11,600 STUDENTS in 118 CLASSROOMS at 15 SCHOOLS
Our highly-trained facilitators led students through a curriculum of workshops, helping them create and achieve both short-term and long-term goals. We provided one workshop each month for each student at every school in grades 6-12.
PROFESSIONAL THEATER EXPERIENCES
- 135 FREE PERFORMANCES at 35 THEATERS for 5,355 STUDENTS and FAMILY outside of school and for 3,700 STUDENTS on 18 FIELD TRIPS
We believe in the power of theater to inspire, challenge, and engage. We invited 11,600 students and their families to at least 8 evening and weekend professional theater performances at no cost to them, thanks to ticket donations from our theater partners. We also brought thousands of students on theater field trips during the school day.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
- 39 COLLEGE TOURS for 515 STUDENTS in 6 STATES [MN, IL, IA, MA, ND, WI]
- PLUS – 39 ENGLISH LEARNER STUDENTS toured HARVARD and BOSTON U!
- 7-DAY BWCA EXPERIENCES for 150 MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS from 8 SCHOOLS
- STUDENT MUSICALS by 211 MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS from 3 SCHOOLS for 4,000+ AUDIENCE MEMBERS
- AND SO I DID – a 9th grade transition PRODUCTION by 11 STUDENT PERFORMERS for 8th GRADE AUDIENCES
- PLUS – AND SO I DID toured to MORELOS, MEXICO for 3,000+ AUDIENCE MEMBERS!
These experiences are designed to inspire and empower students to build relationships, gain confidence and make decisions. Through creative and critical thinking, students apply what they have learned at school, refine their goals and develop skills they need to plan for their futures.
Please click on the links in the left menu for details from our report. You can also download the report by clicking the button below.