Our Activities 2016-17
- 3,500 WORKSHOPS for 12,150 STUDENTS in 118 CLASSROOMS at 17 SCHOOLS
Our highly-trained facilitators led students through a curriculum of workshops, helping them create and achieve both short-term and long-term goals. We provided one workshop each month for each student at every partner school in grades 6-12.
PROFESSIONAL THEATER EXPERIENCES
- 140 PERFORMANCES at 35 THEATERS for 7.000 STUDENTS and FAMILY outside of school and for 2,985 STUDENTS on 16 FIELD TRIPS
We believe in the power of theater to inspire, challenge, and engage. We invited 12,150 students and their families to at least 8 evening and weekend professional theater performances at no cost to them, thanks to ticket donations from our theater partners. We also brought thousands of students on theater field trips during the school day.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
Each out-of-school-time activity is led by professional staff using a curriculum proven to inspire and empower students to refine their goals, build relationships, and gain confidence in creative and critical thinking, decision making, and resourcefulness while developing the skills to plan their futures.
- 39 COLLEGE TOURS for 615 STUDENTS in 6 STATES [MN, IL, IA, MA, ND, WI]
- 7-DAY BWCA EXPERIENCES for 155 MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS from 9 SCHOOLS
- STUDENT MUSICALS by more than 200 MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS from 3 SCHOOLS for 4,000 AUDIENCE MEMBERS
- 4 GLOBAL EXPERIENCES for 57 STUDENTS to ENGLAND, FRANCE, WASHINGTON DC, and BOSTON focused on BUILDING GLOBAL COMPETENCIES
Project SUCCESS has designed these experiences to inspire and empower students to build relationships, gain confidence and make conscious decisions. Through creative and critical thinking, students apply what they have learned in school, refine their goals and develop skills they need to plan for and succeed in their futures.
Please click on the links in the left menu for details from our report. You can also download the report by clicking the button below.