- Find a Program
- School Info
- Livestream: Animal Wisdom
- Livestream: Squonk Opera in Hand to Hand
- Livestream: Chim Lạc (Lost Bird)
- Livestream – Dastak: I Wish You Me
- Cirque du Soleil 60-minute special – Alegría, Kooza, KÀ
- CONTRA-TIEMPO: joyUS justUS
- Kevin Kling: Greatest Hits and Juicy Bits
- Online Arts (High School) – Twilight: Los Angeles
- Online Arts: American Sign Language (ASL) Theater
- Online Arts: Dance and Motion
- Online Arts: Black Violin
- Online Arts: SXSW Shorts – for High School students
- TTT Let's Sing!
- Sofía Viola: Music Is Medicine
- Online Arts: Into the Woods
- TOU SAIK LEE: Solidarity Process
- Theater Partners
College and Career Tours
- Admission Chats
- College Connect & College Success Workshops
College Conversations Podcast
- Episode 1: Decision Making
- Episode 2: First-Generation Scholars
- Episode 3: Self Advocacy
- Episode 4: Community and Campus Support
- Episode 5: Financial Aid
- Episode 6: Which College Type Is For Me?
- Episode 7: STEM College & Career Exploration
- Episode 8: Business Degrees; Myths & Advice
- Episode 9: Being a College Athlete
- Episode 10: Pathways after High School, Part 1
- Episode 11: Pathways after High School, Part 2
- Episode 12: Pathways after High School, Part 3
- Episode 13: Why Choose an HBCU?
- Episode 14: Undocumented Students and College; Myths & Advice
- Episode 15: What is Summer Melt and How Do You Keep Cool?
- Episode 16: Connecting to Your Purpose
- Other Community College and Career Resources
- Global Experiences
- Anwatin Musical
- Marcy Musical
- Sanford Musical
- And So I Did
- Outdoor Adventures
- Student Resources
- George Floyd: A Message to our Students and Families
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Program Components
- Adrienne Diercks
- Alana McQuirter
- Amy Stubblefield Barthel
- Andy Lupinek
- Anne Skold
- April Foster
- Caitlin DeVos
- Chase Coley
- Chloë Cardinal
- Christopher Vang
- Emily Heagle
- Emily Vang
- Hana Sato
- James Rone
- Jazz Castañeda
- Jenny Batten
- Katie Langemo
- Ken Story
- Khary Jackson
- Kiah Christenson
- Kosey Mitchell
- Kyle Munshower
- Laura Garcia
- Linnea Fahnestock
- Liz Bedard Halberg
- Marc Bromaghim-Oropeza
- Marta Fraboni
- Matt Dreier
- Micael Bogar
- Micah Peterson-Brandt
- Rachel Linnemann
- Rose Yackley
- Roshni Desai
- Ryan Weldon
- Sam Kokkinos
- Savannah Bustillo
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
This opportunity is recommended for middle school students.
This performance is a one-time-only livestream, available Tuesday, June 1 – Friday, June 11, 2021.
About the Show
Part of the 2021 Flint Hills Family Festival
Festival favorite Squonk Opera returns to the Ordway for their third engagement! In Hand to Hand, the Squonker’s signature blend of original progressive rock, humor, and eye-catching art installations is on full display. Fingers fly, hands wave, and giant thumbs become truly opposable in a guitar challenge for the ages. The show intersperses a live outdoor recording of Hand to Hand with STEAM-based learning enrichment moments, allowing students to see how the art and science of Squonk come together to create an experience like no other.
Register With Us, Then We Will Email You Next Steps
- This show demonstrates how art and science work together to create a unique experience. Art and science can seem to be opposite pursuits, but how do you think they are similar?
- This show, at least when it’s in person, invites direct audience interaction. How does this approach feel different than shows where you watch without interacting?
Children should be 5 years of age or older to view this performance.
This opportunity is offered courtesy of our Project Success theater partner, Ordway Center for the Performing Arts.
Check out these show highlights!