- Find a Program
- School Info
- Audio Livestream: Twas the Night
- Cirque du Soleil 60-minute special – Alegría, Kooza, KÀ
- CONTRA-TIEMPO: joyUS justUS
- Kevin Kling: Greatest Hits and Juicy Bits
- Live: Black Santa
- Livestream: All Is Calm
- Livestream Dance Film: GALLIM
- Livestream - Dickens' Holiday Classic
- Livestream: Is Edward Snowden Single?
- One-Time-Only Livestream: The Betty Crocker Musical
- One-Time-Only Livestream: New Native Theatre's Good Medicine Global Festival
- Online Arts (High School) – Twilight: Los Angeles
- Online Arts: American Sign Language (ASL) Theater
- Online Arts: Dance and Motion
- Online Arts: Black Violin
- Online Arts: SXSW Shorts – for High School students
- TTT Let's Sing!
- Sofía Viola: Music Is Medicine
- Online Arts: Into the Woods
- TOU SAIK LEE: Solidarity Process
- Theater Partners
- College and Career Tours
- Global Experiences
- Anwatin Musical
- Marcy Musical
- Sanford Musical
- And So I Did
- Outdoor Adventures
- Student Resources
- George Floyd: A Message to our Students and Families
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Program Components
- Adrienne Diercks
- Alana McQuirter
- Amy Stubblefield Barthel
- Andy Lupinek
- Anne Skold
- April Foster
- Caitlin DeVos
- Chase Coley
- Chloë Cardinal
- Christopher Vang
- Emily Heagle
- Emily Vang
- Hana Sato
- James Rone
- Jazz Castañeda
- Jenny Batten
- Kathleen Herding
- Katie Langemo
- Ken Story
- Khary Jackson
- Kiah Christenson
- Kosey Mitchell
- Kyle Munshower
- Laura Garcia
- Linnea Fahnestock
- Liz Bedard Halberg
- Marc Bromaghim-Oropeza
- Marta Fraboni
- Matt Dreier
- Micael Bogar
- Micah Peterson-Brandt
- Rachel Linnemann
- Rose Yackley
- Roshni Desai
- Ryan Weldon
- Sam Kokkinos
- Savannah Bustillo
- Board of Directors
- Annual Report
Project Success Curriculum
Since 1994, Project Success has delivered an innovative learning model that helps 6-12 grade students connect to their purpose. Project Success’ proven methodology creates the social context* needed for young adults’ development toward success, combining time, support and access with program experiences offered through the arts, expeditions and certificates.
The Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) has shown through national studies that evidence-based Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) competencies are critically important for the long-term success of all students in today’s economy, and equally important to academic competencies. Studies throughout multiple industries, including the Google’s Project Aristotle, further verify the importance of social emotional competencies.
PS’ goals for students are centered around these precise SEL domains, with clear objectives built into our published curriculum over the seven-year continuum a student participates in PS.
Our curriculum is delivered in workshops conducted monthly for each student in every school in their English/Language Arts classrooms, and is incorporated into each of our activities outside of class throughout the year — all facilitated by trained, professional and diverse staff who stay with students as they move through grades, developing supportive relationships with students, their families and teachers along the way.
* “Foundations for Young Adult Success: A Developmental Framework,” The University of Chicago Consortium on Chicago School Research
Monthly in-class workshops, using our proven curriculum and delivered by our professional facilitators, help students dream, ignite and grow.
Example High School Curriculum Objectives
- What are my priorities and how do they influence my decisions?
- Who, what and where are the resources that can help with my future plans?
- What is my plan for the future?
Example Middle School Curriculum Objectives
- What support do I need, and what support can I give others?
- How does my identity inform my goals?
- How do my strengths make me a good leader?
Are you a Project Success student who wants to learn more about what PS offers your school?