- Find Your High School
- Theater Experiences
College and Career Tours
- College Tours
- Admission Chats
College Conversations Podcast
- Episode 1: Decision Making
- Episode 2: First-Generation Scholars
- Episode 3: Self Advocacy
- Episode 4: Community and Campus Support
- Episode 5: Financial Aid
- Episode 6: Which College Type Is For Me?
- Episode 7: STEM College & Career Exploration
- Episode 8: Business Degrees; Myths & Advice
- Episode 9: Being a College Athlete
- Episode 10: Pathways after High School, Part 1
- Episode 11: Pathways after High School, Part 2
- Episode 12: Pathways after High School, Part 3
- Episode 13: Why Choose an HBCU?
- Episode 14: Undocumented Students and College; Myths & Advice
- Episode 15: What is Summer Melt and How Do You Keep Cool?
- Episode 16: Connecting to Your Purpose
- Episode 17: Essay Writing; Tips and Tricks
- Episode 18: Paying for College and Other Money Conversations
- Episode 19: How Can I Navigate Stress?
- Episode 20: Can I Go to College If I’m a Parent/Pregnant?
- Episode 21: Navigating Healthcare Pathways
- 2023 College Scholarships
- PS Institute
- Global Experiences
- Find Your Middle School
- Theater Experiences
- Anwatin Musical
- Marcy Musical
- Sanford Musical
- Northeast Musical
- And So I Did
- Outdoor Adventures
- Global Experiences
- About Us
- School Partnerships
- Adán Torres
- Addie Welch
- Adrienne Diercks
- Ah Lor
- Amber Frederick
- Barry Inman
- Brandon Herring
- Caitlin DeVos
- Chala Tafesa
- Clara Kennedy
- Clayton Delp
- Emily Heagle
- Emily Vang
- Emma Purcell
- Heather Nielsen
- Jaden Hansen
- James Rone
- Jazz Castañeda
- Jeffry Lusiak-Reyes
- Jenny Batten
- Josh McHenry
- Katie Langemo
- Kaylee Fandre
- Khary Jackson
- Kimberly Medina Banuelos
- Kristin Fox
- Kyle Munshower
- Laura Garcia
- Linnea Fahnestock
- Lisa Wasilowski
- Liz Bedard Halberg
- Madilynn Garcia
- Marc Bromaghim-Oropeza
- Matt Dreier
- Micah Peterson-Brandt
- Miranda Gruber
- Noah Branch
- Ryan Weldon
- Sabrina Patlan
- Stacy Shealey
- Taliah Howze El
- Board of Directors
- Annual Impact Report
Since 1994, Project Success has delivered innovative experiential learning to help students in grades 6-12 connect to their post-secondary goals.
Project Success’ method has been tested and proven to work.
We give students the time, support, and access they need to develop toward success* through programs in the arts, expeditions and certificates.
Research shows that it’s not just academics that are important for success
The Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) has shown through national studies that evidence-based Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) competencies are critically important for the long-term success of all students in today’s economy, and equally important to academic competencies. Studies throughout multiple industries, including the Google’s Project Aristotle, further verify the importance of social emotional competencies.
Project Success focuses on these skills
PS’ goals for students are centered around these precise SEL domains, with clear objectives built into our published curriculum over the seven-year continuum a student participates in PS.
We teach our curriculum through monthly workshops
Our curriculum is delivered in workshops conducted monthly in English/Language Arts classes and through programs and activities outside of class, all led by trained professionals who work with students as they move through grades, developing supportive relationships with the students, their families and teachers along the way.
* “Foundations for Young Adult Success: A Developmental Framework,” The University of Chicago Consortium on Chicago School Research
Our proven curriculum is at the core of everything we do, from classroom workshops to arts,
Our skilled facilitators use this proven curriculum to provide students with monthly workshops that encourage them to dream, ignite, and grow.
Example High School Curriculum Objectives
- What are my priorities and how do they influence my decisions?
- Who, what and where are the resources that can help with my future plans?
- What is my plan for the future?
Example Middle School Curriculum Objectives
- What support do I need, and what support can I give others?
- How does my identity inform my goals?
- How do my strengths make me a good leader?
Want to learn more about what PS offers your school?